We offer a range of tailored packages that can help support and train staff, and owners of small businesses.
- Switching accounting software
- Setting up accounting packages
- Moving to Making Tax Digital
- Setting up the Chart of Accounts
- Specific software training including Xero, Quick Books, Kashflow & Sage
- Setting up templates
- Entering transactions and reconciling the bank
Ours fees are either a daily rate of £150 or £25 an hour.
All prices are subject to VAT.
Once your accounting package is set up, we can be available via telephone or email for any queries you have. For example, whether a transaction incurs VAT, if an expense is tax deductible or how to calculate mileage.
Cost rolling £9.99+vat per month until cancelled with 30 days’ notice.
We do not offer training in the art of book-keeping itself. Double entry book-keeping and tax compliance must be taught under a governing body and requires much training. Balancing Act (Cambridge) Ltd is a member of the Institute of Certified Book-keepers and Xero Certified